Tranquil Madness

It's like that man who sleeps under the Katipunan flyover;that dog sitting on the sidewalks of Mandaluyong; that woman who prayed while Titanic was sinking. It's love. It's life. The soul of that lady who observed while living her noisy world.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bordering on Q.C., Philippines

Tuesday, June 01, 2004

Eisen'spasta and Rene's crinkles

Sunday was nice after all. Eisen prepared lunch for me and proudly presented her new recipe.Well not hers but she can perfectly follow instructions and concoct some of her own culinary magic. As i did not have a car, i boldly asked her to pick me up. Bummer! coz i still have to go back at 4:00pm since the system will be off from 10am to 4pm.
Then again, as if God still showed mercy, Mercia was still running.

I was really down. Spent most of the Sunday morning crying. I guess Ma and Pa have noticed this. I did not want to talk about it.

Eisen was a breath of fresh air. She, with her impatient self, did not stop texting that she was waiting at the lobby. She was not there. She parked after all. and with her cute dog Oscar! hay! I debated with myself if i will tell her. I did not want to add any more problems. But heck! my heart was killing me. I told her instead. And she was very malambing.

She spoiled me. (now im sounding like a lesbian). I just sat there. waited for her to finish setting up and i felt like a queen. hay! tranquil madness! sonic nirvana! Food was great. It's this pasta with grilled chicken and mozzarella on top. We also had Caesar salad. And of course, dunkin donuts for dessert. Heaven! Sharing with her my problems brought me to tears. I think it's the first time I cried because I was hurt and hurt was caused by family. I wanted to cry out loud but i cannot. I would not. She just listened. And maybe she did not know what to do. But it was alright. I just needed to talk to someone badly. I felt so helpless.

We watched Next Stop in Wonderland again. She liked it. Insightful indie romance film.

Rene texted me. He wanted to bring food. He bought me Becky's Kitchen crinkles. He even went to Eis' house just to give me the sweets. He was so sweet that he even brought me back to the office.

Hay! very nice people. I needed them that day. I dreaded going home. but weird that my dad has been waiting for me all day near my office. Maybe he thought i was going to run away. duh?! Well, he picked me up. the ride was awkward. I still felt so hurt. We both attended mass. but he was still my father. going through a round of nags and accusations will just be pointless and even sinful. Well anyway, nice that we were both quiet. Up to now, we dont talk but it's not a cold atmosphere, more like contemplative. bahala na.

Monday was a beautiful day. A day when i worked and did not have idle time. Worked = really worked. Used my time wisely. Went home at 4:30pm and even had a massage. I missed work so much that i worked again til 2am.

When i go home today, i shall sleep. need to keep a balanced life. hope to watch shrek2 with rene tomorrow. he's a sweet guy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home