Tranquil Madness

It's like that man who sleeps under the Katipunan flyover;that dog sitting on the sidewalks of Mandaluyong; that woman who prayed while Titanic was sinking. It's love. It's life. The soul of that lady who observed while living her noisy world.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bordering on Q.C., Philippines

Tuesday, June 15, 2004

my june 7 post

dead tired last saturday. left the fone in my house. received around 10 missed calls (a friend of mine receives more though). had around 17 msgs (still an amateur compared to my friends). i never thought leaving my cp at home was such a big deal. weekends are quiet days where in my fone does not do anything but stay inside my room while i spend my non-work days couch potatoeing...(imbentong word!). but last saturday was pain in the body, mind, and fingers. had to text those people who were so upset since i did not reply. but somehow, i could not blame them. this is a world where technology makes slaves out of human beings. saturday was my bro's bday too. my bro = steaks. i love steaks!
and i thought i could watch a movie last sunday. but alas! relatives from the states came and i had to bring them to ghills for shopping. i dont shop. i hate shopping but i love my cousins and my aunt! my feet hurt and i longed for a good cup of coffee (okay, sounded so incoherent..feet hurting and coffee...makes no sense to me).. going to 3rd floor virramall was a nightmare! pirated cds and vcds and DVDS were just plainly exposed! That was the time i wished i was blind. My aunt even bought around a hundred dvds!!! the redundant guy kept on insisting i should buy and i just told him..."Leave me alone you mofo! i am from showbiz!! " hehe!
Then my childish urge came to haunt me..possess me...i took pictures of those people buying and selling. I even said "hey, smile!". I received dagger looks of course! But I did not miss seeing their hands gathering the "garbage" which were then kept under the racks.
The night was spent with stories of our families, laughter, and booze. We were a crazy lot!
June is a busy month...and a rainy one as well...when will i be able to watch a movie..sit back and relax?...i miss my bed!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Ri said...

Part-time ka na sa VRB dear?

8:08 AM  
Blogger girlautumn said...

haha! ri! no. di lang ako bili pirated. but i cannot blame those who buy though. kaya puros vcds lang ako meron. isa lang ata ang orig kong dvd eh. U2 elevation tour lang...

12:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home