Tranquil Madness

It's like that man who sleeps under the Katipunan flyover;that dog sitting on the sidewalks of Mandaluyong; that woman who prayed while Titanic was sinking. It's love. It's life. The soul of that lady who observed while living her noisy world.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bordering on Q.C., Philippines

Tuesday, June 15, 2004

June 11 - Optimus prime strikes again!

After 6 days of barely sleeping, not going home early (or better yet, going home early in the morning), and nonstop gimmicking with my cousins from LA, i have decided not to go out today.
I shall see the sun again when i go home!! yipee...i can imagine myself lying on my bed with just brazilian music playin..but not quite yet...im still here. another 5 hours of work.
FRIDAY. a day im supposed to wear a skirt. i love that skirt. i look 7 years younger with that. and since i dont wear make up, i know this guy from this bar would ask for my id again. grrr...
i reminded myself im not going out. sayang ang skirt. wore practically old clothes (again, hate shopping)...i was all set to drive fast to prevent myself from falling asleep. Watching paolo santos last night really did nothing to boost my friday. anyway, c5 was such a breeze until i heard (ha! my hearing is still okay despite my 1000000 decibels of music) metals screwing the road.
okay. flat tire. Thank God i did not skid. I was at 0 kph anyway. the benefits of a destroyed speedometer..
i dont drive a car...It's a van i call optimus prime. this is the third time it went kaplank!
Flat tires, overheating, falling doors, and stuck wipers! name it, he has it! I really feel it's his time to transform.
anyway, changing tires was quite fast. at least it was not the door falling. mabigat yon!
that thing which keeps the spare tire just went kablag! okay so putol na ang metal. rusty.
just for the record, optimus is not mine. he wont be like this if i owned him.
so it's noon. it has been a long day already. i want my coffee. or maybe a tall zen tea with a shot of mint and honey will be great!
need to watch shrek2. but optimus gave enough animation for the day.
now i wish i did not give up staying in the apt....hassle hassle hassle...
i shall work now. i just hope optimus will not transform again later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home