Tranquil Madness

It's like that man who sleeps under the Katipunan flyover;that dog sitting on the sidewalks of Mandaluyong; that woman who prayed while Titanic was sinking. It's love. It's life. The soul of that lady who observed while living her noisy world.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bordering on Q.C., Philippines

Tuesday, June 15, 2004

615

there is a piercing ache that numbs me
when everything seems to be in good light
i am saddened
for what is there to see besides my own sarcasm

the hurt is there.
some egotistical reason that i should not be
claiming im better

but im happy
somehow.
there are more reasons for it anyway

but something stops me
my hallucination gets to be my own nemesis

as i stare and watch the leaves sway,
i try to smell the flowers.
yes they are there.
i am not..but im hoping to arrive soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home