Tranquil Madness

It's like that man who sleeps under the Katipunan flyover;that dog sitting on the sidewalks of Mandaluyong; that woman who prayed while Titanic was sinking. It's love. It's life. The soul of that lady who observed while living her noisy world.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bordering on Q.C., Philippines

Thursday, June 24, 2004

It's that thing that makes me go...

COFFEE!!!! I miss the smell of real brewed coffee. Since the time i started going to work via C5, no more magallanes to see. No more baristas to ask me "ryanne, the usual?" I miss those baristas. They actually wanted me join them for the love of coffee.

I now get nauseated easily with instant. I now know the difference between pale bitterness and the "brewed" bitterness.

Ahh..i miss new york city. Walking with tons of people in the cold dry morning while hands are still warmed by the hot mug i would carry around.

The aroma of coffee is the best. Lavishly inhaling its S-shaped evaporation is a slow sexy movement. It's like inhaling the scent of cologne of a guy before cuddling and squeezing yourself nearer to his body. The scent of coffee just entices me to close my eyes, linger for a moment, open my eyes, stare at the mug, follow the S-shaped movement, and finally roll my eyes, take a deep breath and let out a slow but meaningful..AHHHH..with my head bent backwards and my two hands gripping the mug....Then take a sip, lick my lips, and say THIS IS SOOOOOO GOOD....The next step is to get a puff. Nothing beats coffee aroma w/ winston lights smoke. Two sticks for a tall non fat cappuccino will be fine. Stay within 20 mins and I will be up and about. Longer time means more coffee and cigarettes. Still, it would be A1 if there is conversation going on. COFFEE CONVERSATIONS I CALL THEM. They are the most revealing, most intimate, most corny, most shallow, most romantic, most funny, and compared to alcohol banter, the safest tete- a -tete. Coffee.... I may lose calcium, vitamin C, have lung cancer, and die early. But i dont abuse. I just optimize.

AND I TAKE ANOTHER SIP.......I LET OUT A BIG SIGH...


This is the life. Drinking coffee is bliss. It's orgasmic.

Tomorrow, i'll be up early and pass by magallanes. I miss those baristas. But i know my coffee misses me more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home