Tranquil Madness

It's like that man who sleeps under the Katipunan flyover;that dog sitting on the sidewalks of Mandaluyong; that woman who prayed while Titanic was sinking. It's love. It's life. The soul of that lady who observed while living her noisy world.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bordering on Q.C., Philippines

Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Randomly Morbid Thoughts


Author’s Note: From my pessimistic attitude, very creative imagination, and advocacy to the truth, these thoughts are those I don’t want to happen though very probable they might become.
The world is getting cruel, everyone eats shit sometimes..consistently.

One day I shall get a nervous breakdown for thinking too much. My dad has given me this gene. I’m glad he is still alive.

One day I shall commit suicide for taking everything in.

One day, my breasts will burst and loads of fat will be taken off my body.

One day I shall let go and become the bummest bum in the world.

One day I will become poor and will have to beg in the streets.

One day, I shall get better and better and more stressed and the whole world will become my enemy.

One day, the whole world will end and I will be left on this earth with criminals and my boss.

One day, all the angst will wrinkle my face.

I might not have children. (I’d like to think not having children will be my choice not my limitation)

One day my boyfriend will leave me.

One day, I will not crave for lovemaking.

One day, my partner will just open my legs, penetrate me, then sleep or be off to work. (Men can be such assholes)

One day, I will be as fat as my boss.

One day, I will become my boss.

One day, I will realize my boyfriend is just like my brother after all.

One day, my father will not help me at all.

I will be a sad bitch when I die.

I see myself selling bananaques in front of office buildings with a big apron with big and deep pocket holes.

And lastly….

I see myself working so hard in the office, cooking at home, doing chores, helping kids with assignments, bringing them and fetching them to and from school, doing groceries,
Doing finance planning, getting fatter and fatter, getting beaten by my husband, seeing my husband sleep and say “I’m tired.” (curse curse curse….)

1 Comments:

Blogger Ri said...

Morbid nga, Ry. Snap out of it, girl! I should be more morbid than you, hahahaha. Let's have coffee soon ha, sans boyfriend and boylet on my part. Hehehehe!

10:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home